First call Local Surveys


Asbestos Surveys

Energy Performance Reports

Fire Risk Assessment Reports

All commercial properties must have these reports carried out which include Offices, Shops, Schools, Colleges, Hotels, Public Houses, Restaurants, Cafes, Night Clubs, Factories & Warehouses.

We also offer  services to Property Management Companies, Letting Agencies and Landlords who legally require a specific Fire Risk Assessment for common areas of Residential Apartments, Flats, Maisonettes and Houses of Multiple Occupation .



This free website was made using Yola.

No coding skills required. Build your website in minutes.

Go to and sign up today!

Make a free website with Yola